Azure Silverlight File Uploader is a Silverlight plug-in that allows users to upload potentially very large files to an Azure Blob Storage.Features
- Uploads files directly into a Aure Blob Storage
- Click the Silverlight button/icon to upload one or multiple files, or drag'n drop files onto the button/icon
- Support uploads of large files, tested with 4,5 GB with no problems
- Progressive uploads, which means the user can cancel uploads in progress, etc.
- Uses very little internal memoryHistory
The project is a fork of Steve Marx's SlUpload http://blog.smarx.com/posts/uploading-windows-azure-blobs-from-silverlight-part-1-shared-access-signatures
This is a community project, let me know if you want to contribute to it.
Thank you for visiting this project!
My blog: http://meronymy.blogspot.com
Tweet me: http://twitter.com/ihenriksen